It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Please limit the bumping of your own tryout announcement
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:29 pm 

We understand this is a busy time of year and folks want to get the information about their tryouts to as many people as possible. We want everyone to be able to do this without turning this forum into and endless series of bumps.

We respectfully ask that you limit your posts here to no more than once every 7 days unless you have to change times or locations. Any other "bumps" will likely get deleted. We will NOT delete your announcement itself, just the posts used to bump you to the top more often than we have requested.

Hopefully this policy will enable everyone to get their message out to the widest group possible.

Good Luck to all the Georgia teams.

Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.
T. Alan Armstrong

Post subject: Re: Please limit the bumping of your own tryout announcement
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:58 pm 

Just hoping folks note this request as I've seen the bumping occurring already. You can edit your own posts, but when the same coach posts a reply to his/her own tryout post it will be deleted if it's been less than 7 days. I will do my best to be consistent with this, but feel free to PM if you have any issues.

Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.
T. Alan Armstrong

Post subject: Re: Please limit the bumping of your own tryout announcement
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:31 pm 

My annual bump of my reminder. I try to give some leeway but bumping every 3-4 days will get posts deleted.

T. Alan Armstrong

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]