It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 6:54 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Premier FastPitch Reed - National Bound / Colorado Showcase+
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:27 am 

We are interested in adding 1 more strong 03 DOB Player. If you are interested in attending a practice and an individual hitting workout, please send the player information details listed below to Larry Reed at the email address below. You must submit the information below if you wish to be considered. Once received I will provide more details about workout location and details. This tryout is for consideration for a permanent spot on the roster. All positions considered.

Premier FastPitch - Reed 14A will be holding this workouts / tryouts to complete final spot on our final roster. If you are interested in playing on a highly competitive "A" travel team and are willing to put in the time and commitment we would like to have you attend tryouts for our team. We run very intense practices and typically play around 20+ Showcases / Qualifiers / And other Invitational "A" Level tournaments per season.

We have already earned our berth to the USA/ASA 14A National in Bowling Green Kentucky and have several nationally recognized Showcases on our schedule including the Sparkler showcase in Colorado. Any player we decided to add has to be committed to attending those and all remaining tournaments. The cost to any player added will the the cost of the uniform and small prorated portion of the remaining tournaments cost.

I do not have a child on the team. Both of my daughters played D1 Softball and have graduated now. One of my daughters that graduated a few years ago from GA Tech helps out with our practices when available and will be accompanying the team to Colorado Showcase this year.

A little background about myself. I have been coaching “A” Level competitive softball for 20+ years. I spent 11 years with the EC Bullets Organization and some additional time with the Georgia Impact Organization. During the time at EC and Georgia Impact we participated in over a dozen ASA Nationals and finishing as high as Second and Fifth at ASA National events. Four years ago we launched the Premier FastPitch Organization and for three consecutive years I sent my Premier FastPitch - Reed team to ASA Nationals.

Some of my past team's accomplishments in the past have included attending the Colorado Fireworks Showcase in Colorado and finished in 3rd place two years in a row and played some of the strongest teams in the country. Additionally, in years past we have finished as ISA World Runner Up, and had multiple ASA, NSA, and ISA State Championships.

In addition to coaching, My wife Barbara and I am also are the founders of Premier Sport Services, a girls fastpitch training facility located in Kennesaw Georgia. At Premier Sport Services, I am the lead hitting instructor and my wife Barbara is the lead Pitching Instructor.

If you are interested in trying out for the Premier FastPitch - Reed 14A team please fill out the information below and send it to me. Also, we would like to try and get potential players into our facility so we can see them hit prior to the actual Premier FastPitch Organization tryouts if they are able. We will contact you after receiving your information to try and schedule a time to come in and hit for about 45-60 minutes. There will be no charge for this hitting session and may include an additional person or two.

If you are interested in attending tryouts for Premier FastPitch - Reed 14A please fill out the form below. For any direct questions you can send to larry@premierfastpitch.org, or you can also call are text me on my cell at 770-900-6203

More Information on our current team can be found on our team website http://www.premierfastpitchreed.com

If Interested in a tryout, please fill out this information below.

Players Name:
Parents Names:
Player's Birth Date:
Mailing Address:
Contact Phone Number:
Email Address:
High School:
Student's GPA:
SAT/ACT If Taken:
Verballed (Y,N):
Positions Played:
Last Travel Team:
Age Group:
Bats (L,R):
Throws(L,R):
Height:
Weight:

Last edited by PremierFastPitch on Sun May 13, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Premier FastPitch Reed - National Bound / Colorado Showc
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm 

Text with any questions to 770 900 6203

or email me at larryereed@gmail.com

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]